International Business developer (Vacancy filled)
Rotterdam | Full-time | Business Development | Sales | Key Account Management | UK | Europe
As part of our European expansion we are now on the hunt for a highly driven and experienced Business Developer. You will be responsible for increasing revenue, establishing partnerships and direct sales to clients in the UK and across Europe. With more than 200% annual growth in revenue, we move at a high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and ownership. You will be part of a highly dynamic team of motivated and talented people on a mission to be one of the key players in the future of retail destinations.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Grow and manage your accounts and international network, constantly look out for new business opportunities, manage and prioritise your pipeline and pitch Chainels to new leads and resellers.
- Identify, negotiate, and build new strategic partnerships in the UK and other European markets.
- Further develop our value proposition, expansion strategy and market approach for UK's leading property investment and management companies.
- Own bidding processes, convert deals and manage requirements/needs from multiple stakeholders, e.g. commercial, marketing, maintenance, legal.
- Implement new projects successfully with care, build relationships with key accounts and quickly move from a single project to a portfolio deal.
- Understand your customer's needs and work closely with the product team to transform their feedback into impactful product improvements.
- Work with clear KPIs aligned with your own goals and objectives.
- You have at least 3 years' experience/a proven track record in business development, key account management or consultative sales, preferably for a SaaS solution.
- You have an agile approach and thrive in a dynamic environment of a start-up. You love coming up with creative and valuable ideas and solutions.
- You are naturally persuasive and can influence with little effort.
- You are fluent in English (native or bilingual) and have excellent writing, presenting and conversational skills. Other languages are a plus.
- You are smart, analytical, tech savvy, entrepreneurial and resourceful.
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time to the UK and other European countries.
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot), pipeline software (Pipedrive) is a plus.
- An opportunity to join a company with an agile, start-up culture.
- A competitive salary and quarterly team bonus.
- New phone and laptop.
- Daily team lunch.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Travel allowance.
- Business trips abroad.
- Great office location in Kleinhandel in the historical building of Het Groot Handelsgebouw (right next to Rotterdam Central Train Station).
- Drinks and epic team activities.
Please send your CV and motivational letter to Willem Buijs - firstname.lastname@example.org / +31642192493 before the 26th of October