Front-end / UX Developer (Vacancy filled)
Rotterdam | Full-time | UX Development | Front-end
With more than 200% annual growth in revenue, we move at a high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and ownership. You will be part of a highly dynamic team of motivated and talented people on a mission to be one of the key players in the future of retail destinations.
Who are we looking for?
With a fast growing international customer base we are now looking for a highly driven Front-end / UX Developer. Having the best UX and UI design is vital to the success of our platform. We are looking for a passionate front-end developer who has an interest in both coding and UX design.
- Familiar with PHP.
- Experience with OOP, Git, and working with REST APIs.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Preferably completed a Computer Science, Graphical Design, or other related study.
- Working 3 to 5 days (can be discussed).
What will you do?
- Take a leading role in modernizing our web front-end stack and architecture.
- Implement new functionalities in our web platform.
- Create interactive designs with the design team.
- Participate in the design process and formulate product requirements
- An opportunity to join a company with an agile, start-up culture.
- Daily team lunch.
- Fun co-workers with a good sense of humor (at least we think so).
- Relax by playing a game of ping-pong, pool or FIFA.
- Great office location in Kleinhandel in the historical building of Het Groot Handelsgebouw (right next to Rotterdam Central Train Station).
- Drinks and epic team activities.
Please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com before the 9th of November 2018.