The Community attaches great importance to the privacy of the Users of this Platform and complies with all provisions of
relevant laws, guidelines and regulations concerning the protection of Personal Data, insofar as violation of these
Platform and which security measures are taken to protect your information.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Data Subject, Personal Data, Controller, and Processor have the meaning as referred to in the Privacy
Legislation (defined below). In addition, the following words and phrases have the following meaning:
- Platform Provider - Chainels B.V., acting under the name Chainels, offers you, on behalf of the Controller (as
defined below), the Platform that you would like to use.
- Platform - Platform accessible via the website and various applications provided by Platform Provider on behalf of
the Controller and which can be used by Companies to share information.
- Community - A group of Companies, designated by the Controller, that makes use of the Platform.
- Company - Legal entity that runs an enterprise within the geographical area of the Community.
- User - Natural person working for a Company or residing within the geographical area of the Community.
- Privacy Legislation - the Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002
concerning the processing of Personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (
Directive on privacy and electronic communications), the national laws implementing this directive and/or, the
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural
persons with regard to the processing of Personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive
95/46/EC (the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR") and the national laws implementing this regulation, as
well as any legislation or regulation that changes, complements or replaces the foregoing from time to time.
Article 2 - Nature and purpose of data processing
The Controller processes Personal and Company data for the purpose of setting up
and using the Platform, administering your account, sending notifications by e-mail and/or push-notifications and having
Controller to process your Personal Data.
Article 3 - Processed data
- The Controller can save or register the following Personal Data: name, email address, password, IP address, browser,
operational system, the internet address of the website from which you are directly linked to the Platform, and any
personal photos, telephone numbers, other personal or professional data, the pages you visit, the functionalities
and/or mobile applications that you use, the date on which you log in and the messages and/or comments you write
- Your Personal Data will be used exclusively for the objectives or purposes set, subject to legal obligations. The
Controller will limit himself to collecting the data most necessary for this purpose.
- Your Personal Data will be deleted within 1 month after you have indicated to the Controller that you no longer wish
to make use of the Platform, or the Controller ends the use of the Platform, unless the Personal Data is necessary to
comply with a legal obligation to retain data.
Article 4 - Security
- The Controller shall do his utmost to protect your data and shall take appropriate technical and organizational
measures to protect Personal Data from breaches of security, confidentiality or integrity and other unauthorized or
unlawful forms of processing.
- You yourself are responsible for the safe storage of your unique password and account information. In addition, you
yourself are responsible for securing access to the email address on which you receive emails from the Controller
with regard to the Platform.
- All information from the Platform is stored on servers within the European Economic Area. If this should change in
the future, you will be informed thereof in good time.
Article 5 - Providing information to third parties
- The Controller will only pass on Personal Data to third parties if it is required to do so by law or court orders.
- The Controller may collect and provide Company information, not consisting of Personal Data, to third parties.
- The Controller uses only functional cookies that make it possible to recognize you, so you may get an optimal user
experience. The Controller does not place cookies in favour of third parties such as advertisers (so-called '
- The Platform is a protected environment, to which only Users with the appropriate rights have access and where
sensitive information can be shared. You declare to discretely deal with the information, shared with you in
confidence and not to share this via other (social) media. Should you decide to distribute information, you yourself
will be responsible for any consequences thereof.
Article 6 - Confidentiality employees
The persons who act under the authority of the Controller, the Controller himself and those who have access to the
Personal Data, are obliged to maintain confidentiality with regard to the Personal Data of which they take cognizance,
except insofar they will be obliged by law and regulations to pass on information.
Article 7 - Processors
- In order to offer the Platform, the Controller makes use of the services of third parties, including the Platform
Provider, who as Processors can process your Personal Data for the benefit of the Controller.
- The Controller remains fully liable for the consequences of outsourcing work to a Processor.
Article 8 - Access and complaints
- If you have any complaints about the processing of your Personal Data or you wish to appeal to the access, correction
or deletion of your Personal Data or wish to limit the processing thereof, you must make this known to the Controller
- You can check whether your Personal Data is correct, complete and up-to-date by logging in to your account and
changing or supplementing the Personal Data.
Article 9 - Liability
The Controller is liable for any damage resulting from the processing of Personal Data by using the Platform.
Article 11 - Disputes and applicable law